Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Woman Under the Influence

I've finally come up with a title. It's still tentative. I appreciate your opinions.

As some of you may notice, it's from the title of a Pedro Almodovar's movie "Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios (Women on the verge of a nervous breakdown)" (1988). I love, love his movies. I saw almost all of them. Subtitle is from my most favorite, "What have I done to deserve this?"(1984).

I also thought about "A Woman Under the Influence"(1974), one of my favorite from the movies of American New Cinemas.

I remember Steven suggested something when we were at Cafe Citron for Happy Hour last week....What was that? I don't remember....

Ok, I'm really busy today. Gotta go.

2 comments:

vuboq said...

I don't remember either. Too much booze, I guess.

diablo said...

i do love that movie. it's the one i put on when i need to cheer up. but it's a bit too long. what if you just go with mujer al borde. or ataque de nervios?