Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Am I too old for this?


I'm too busy to blog today....

I'm thinking of buying a Kara Janx (from Project Runway season 2) Kimono dress....ok, I admit I've alreay ordered it.

I can still wear this dress, can't I? These days I have to ask myself twice : "Am I too old for this?" Sad. But I don't want to look a 37 year- old woman trying to look 20-something girl. But I love funky clothes. I at least try not to dress down too much. It makes me look miserable.

NO to flip-flops! NEVER!

No offense, flip-floppers, but I just don't wear them with dresses or business suits. That's just.....not right. Plus, as an Asian, I don't think we should make our legs look shorter.

Oh, I blogged.

3 comments:

vuboq said...

what color did you end up ordering???

and I agree with the No to Flip-Flops. Hate them.

Tomokito said...

black and purple (in the picture). thought it is the most Japan-esque. sorry, i ignored your recommendation!

i really hate Flip-Flops.

TK said...

I second (third?) the opinion about flip-flops! I think they look ridiculous with even casual business wear. And I have seen guys wear them on the metro to work! Even at my job where I wore t-shirts and shorts, I still wore sneakers and socks.

Besides, those flip-flops are dangerous on the escalators.

Welcome to the blogoshpere, Tomokito!