Tuesday, August 08, 2006

to buy, or not to buy: that is the question

I bought a beautiful emerald green dress by Dolce & Gabbana at Filene's Basement last week. I have been thinking, thinking and thinking...if I should return this dress. It's soooo expensive. It's the most expensive clothes I've ever bought. $700!!! Well, the original price is $1,600. I tried it on and showed it to my friends asking their opinion. "It's f&$@ing gorgeous!" Steven said. I agree. "But you can buy fabulous dresses less than $10" Roberto said. I agree. Totally. I usually don't spend a lot of money for my clothes. I love cheap vintage clothes (especially from 60s and 70s). But there's something about Dolce & Gabbana. I have two pairs of D&G suits, each cost around $150....they make me look much much much better than I actually am. What should I do???

What a stupid first post for my blog. But I have to admit I love clothes. Oh, there's another stupid obsession I have now. Karen Walker high-waist jeans. I can't find them!

I'll try to write something more meaningful tomorrow. Or not.

3 comments:

vuboq said...

I believe my exact quote was:

"It's f**king HOT!"

but, I had had a lot to drink so my memory may be hazy.

Tomokito said...

yes. you're right. it was "HOT" not "gorgeous."

diablo said...

as the angel on your shoulder, i still say return it :) and by 70 hot $10 dresses.