Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Some statistics

I've found 3 categories of visitors to my blog:
  1. my friends
  2. visitors referred by VUBOQ (arigato!)
  3. those who searched words "Asian big boobs" or "big boobs Japanese"
Apparently nobody searched the word "big nipples." Hmm. It seems that my theory about straight guys' preference of boobs is universal.

I've just found out my co-worker R thinks Kevin Federline a.k.a the Britney hubby is "very cute, handsome and cool." She also thinks John Mark Karr, the suspected JonBenet killer, is handsome. My another co-worker M said, "when I was a child, I thought women with acne and/or drooping boobs were beautiful." Hmmm. My another theory is confirmed.

4 comments:

vuboq said...

doitashimashite!

K-Fed? GAH!
JBR-killer? GAH!
Droopy boobs? GAH!

Who are these people you work with and what rock do they live under?

diablo said...

do it as him as hi te? is vuboq stoopid or just saying you're welcome? or both?

i have only one category of people who visit my blog: the disinterested. so be happy.

Tomokito said...

i think both.

TK said...

Tomokito, your co-workers are scaring me from way over here...