Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bobby Hebb


I was listening to this song, "Sunny" by Bobby Hebb (1966) on my MP3 player (not iPod..."mobiBLUE") this morning. I instantly loved this song, when I first heard it in this movie "Monsieur Ibrahim." Then I tried to download the song...couldn't find it anywhere. I searched his CD on eBay and everywhere on the web....I finally found it in a CD sold in Argentina! It seems that he is now more popular in Europe and in Japan than here. I've found mostly Japanese and British websites talking about him. Hmm.

BTW, "Monseiur Ibrahim" is a beautiful movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also love this song dude!, i have it in mp3, and with the classics IV, and it sound a lot better (in their style) in a cd named the very best of classic IV, tell me, if you are interested i can upload the cd