Friday, August 25, 2006

Not very sweet hangover

I'm still recovering from a hangover....for two days. Now I have a heart burn/stomach pain. Ugh. I wonder which will be discovered first: a remedy for cancer, or a remedy for hangover. I think the former. I'm not sure if I can go for Happy Hour tonight....it sucks.

Why does this metro station escalator near my apartment still need repair after a year long "modernization project"?? The escalator works less than half of a year. This country can launch Space Shuttles and can't make escalators work? When I was visiting my hometown in Japan, I saw an escalator at a train station wasn't working. I thought, "huh, just like DC." When I approached the escalator, shweeenn.....it suddenly started moving! Yes, it had a sensor. It works only when people approach to save energy. Japan has some good stuff besides sex services.

It's Friday! Yey!

1 comment:

em nadim said...

wow.

think about the NY subway and you will feel lucky. there are *no* elevators and *no* esclators in most stations.