Monday, August 14, 2006

Lovely, Lovely weekend and bad, bad usage of prepositions


It was a lovely weekend. Friday night, I went for Happy Hour at Cafe Citron with my friends, Steven, Roberto and Terry to try "the best Margarita in DC"--- claimed by Roberto. Margarita was good, but I like the one at Alero in Cleveland Park more....sorry, Roberto. I guess the difference is the atomosphere. At Alero, we usually have margaritas at patio (I still can't figure out the usage of prepositions...at, on, in or what???). It makes them taste better. When I drunk Singha beer at a riverside restaurant (or a stall) near Golden Triangle in Thailand, I thouhgt it was the best beer in the world....well, I still think it is, but it doesn't taste as good as it did back in Thailand.....I and my friend emptied 8 big bottles of Singha and became a local legend "Two Japanese girls drunk 800 bottles of Singha and the stall owner bought a Japanese TV."

Anyways, Friday night. We went on to have some drinks and then have a dinner at Straits of Malaya, joined by Mike. I ordered Gado Gado despite Roberto's warning. I should have listened to him. It was a beautiful night.

Saturday morning, I went to my first Pilates class. It was challenging. I still have some mustle pain....I guess it means good. I've realized how much I've cheated on working out. Then Steven called to ask if I want to go for a picnic. Steven and Mike picked me up at Dupont Circle and we went to Rockcreek Park. Steven prepared pita sandwitches and "the second best" pasta salad. Yum. OMG, it was chilly! We played croquet to warm ourselves up. Mike won. I was terrible.

On Sunday, I woke up late and prepared sandwitches for my husband working at a swimming pool as a lifeguard. Beautiful day. Oh, I gotta go. More to come later....maybe.

3 comments:

vuboq said...

I have linked you on my blog. Prepare for an onslaught (meaning, maybe 3) visitors!!!

*smooch*

fullofhype said...

yay! welcome to the blogosphere. i have troubles with prepositions, too. oh, next time i go thailand, i'll let every thai vendor know that i've met a legend, the one of the two japanese girls who drank 800 bottles of singha!

Barnesqxxr said...

I never imagined that the human animal could ever Lightning struck twice in the second half when Carli Lloyd buried another goal in 54th minute. Over the years through selective breeding there are a wide range of colors. The sound of childrens voices caught my attention. the failure to break back up above the 200DMA was a dramatic signal