Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another hair cut in two days

After all, I didn't like the cut I had at a Japanese hair salon in Georgetown. The stylist cut the end of my hair straight and didn't make layers. As a result, it looked very heavy and old-fashioned. The last time I had a hair cut there, the younger stylist did my hair and I really liked it. But this time only the older one was available. And she didn't seem to be giving lots of efforts to make a good cut...she wanted to go home soon or something. She wasn't even there to greet me when I left.


So, I went to a Taiwanese hair salon "Beautiful Life Hair Salon" in Rockville for a quick fix. I could have asked the Japanese salon to fix it, but it was not open today and I couldn't wait. I think my hair looks much much better now. The young Taiwanese stylist, Wei Wei, did a quick and great job. And it cost only a half of the price I paid for the Japanese salon! I'm sooo going back there.

No comments: