Friday, November 28, 2008

Hair cut

I wanted to perm my hair. I have naturally frizzy rebellious uncontrollable hair, and I'm sure I won't have enough time to style my hair when Hana is here. My previous hair style, which was wavy, was very easy to manage. Basically I didn't have to do anything. So I went to a Japanese hair salon. Unfortunately I was told that since I had Japanese straight perm before, perming may not work. So I just had a hair cut.

I may make it shorter sometime....maybe very-short like Posh. But I didn't have courage to do it today. What do ya think?

3 comments:

em nadim said...

yes for short hair! i think it will suit you. the new length is very nice too. did you change the color as well?

em nadim said...

yes for short hair! i think it will suit you. the new length is very nice too. did you change the color as well?

goblinbox said...

You totally should get a Posh cut!