Monday, November 19, 2007

Bye Bye Manolos

I returned the Manolos. I am sad. I loved the shoes. Here is the story.

 

I bought the Manolos (I refuse to say “the shoes”) on Neiman Marcus website for 30% off price. The Manolos arrived last week. I opened the box with excitement, and found several scars on them. I decided to take them to Neiman Marcus store in Friendship Heights hoping that they have a replacement. The guy opened the box and said “Oh, Campari Mary Jane. Beautiful.” Me: “Yeah, I love them. But see, there are some scars….” Guy: “Oh, yeah….they happened in the box during the shipping. Which means, when you wear them, there will be more scars.” Me: “oh, you think so? L” Guy: “Oh, yes.” So I returned the Manolos. I was so sad, so I decided to go for a shopping spree. But, alas, after having seen the perfection of the Manolos, no shoes attracted me. I went home exhausted with empty hands….

 

Oh, but I bought a vintage funky pair of pants at Mustard Seeds in Bethesda for $5. Yeah, $5 pants can make me happy, too. Yey.

1 comment:

vuboq said...

too bad about the Manolos. BUT, it's never too late to get CABLE!!!