Sunday, November 11, 2007

Beyonce the terrorist????

I saw this strange dream last night. I was vacationing in some sort of resort area. When I was having some drinks in a restaurant, this guy came in and started pouring some liquid murmuring "it should give the explosion more impact ...." I felt suspicious, but as it is always so in a dream, I didn't do anything. Then I saw this girl coming down the stairs from the second floor saying frantically "Beyonce! Beyonce!" Somehow I understood clearly what was going on (I don't remember what it was, though) and shouted "everyone, get out of the building! The bomb!" I carried the girl and fled to the outside....and the explosion followed. The building where the restaurant was located on the first floor was totally destroyed leaving only the outside structure. Can anyone tell me what this dream mean?? Maybe this dream is telling me "Return the Manolo and use the money to get cable"?

No comments: