Thursday, July 05, 2007

Women's Rights to Shoes Part 2 or How I Ruined My Friends' Night Out

Basically this is what happened.

I was very sad. I was sad because I ruined my friends' night out. VUBOQ and Y were so kind that they said I didn't, but I actually did. I was sad because I had felt fabulous in a new gold mini dress and matching gold sandals (which have only 1 inch heels). I was sad because I felt being rejected, well, actually I WAS rejected. I was sad because I really wanted to dance after being stressed out from some work-place-related issues.

Maybe I should have gone to CVS and bought flip-flops. But don't you think it's flip-flops that should be banned?? Well, maybe I should have surrendered to flip-flops because friends are more important. Especially when they accompanied me to have some drinks at Halo when they could have had good time dancing at Cobalt.

Maybe you think I think too much. But the thing is, I've never had this many good friends in my life. Now that I have them, I'm so afraid of losing them.

I hate flip-flops.

2 comments:

vuboq said...

Our night wasn't ruined! We still managed to have fun, and -besides- drinking with you was much better than dancing without you.

Just Say NO to Flip-Flops!

em nadim said...

actually flip flops are bad for your feet. another reason to say NO.