Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What goes around never come around

Do you believe "What goes around comes around"? I don't. Particularly these days.

I think those jerks and bitches will live happily ever after and die laughing. Unfortunately I think that's the reality of life.

Looking at the bright side, I'll leave for vacation in Hawaii in two days. I and my husband will stay in a vacation house in Big Island with my family traveling from Japan. Yey.

Agh, I'm still not that excited.....because of this work place stress....

Oh, girls night yesterday was fun. It's so nice to bitch about things with girls. One of them mentioned how well big boobs work to get promoted in Japan...An example: our new defense minister. Maybe I need to consider boob job seriously...

2 comments:

em nadim said...

one of my former co-workers used to say, "evil never dies."

boob jobs have to be "maintained" every few years. haven't they? that's one more thing to consider.

diablo said...

no one ever said life would be fair :)

i've been in unpleasant work situations and that has a way of permeating all aspects of your life. just keep focusing on the good parts of your existence until you can change the bad ones.