Friday, March 02, 2007

My New Purse


It's raining. I'm tired. But this new purse arriving today cheers me up a little bit.

Tomorrow I'm planning to go to Pilates and then to Korean massage in Annandale. This Korean place is amazing. With $80 (well, you need to add $20 tip, though. When I added just $10 tip---I was a student at that time!---a woman exclaimed "Not enough!") , you get body scrub, massage, cucumber face pack, hair treatment, plus herb sauna. You also receive a toothbrush. I don't know why. I don't recommend this place for those who don't feel comfortable being totally naked in front of bunch of people. Yes, you'll get body scrub and massage being naked in front of other people. You'll even be ordered (yes, ordered) by the full-figured powerful Korean masseuse, who is usually in a black lingerie for unknown reason, various embarrassing poses which I can't explain to you. Having said all of these, I'm going there tomorrow. Oh, by the way, this place is only for ladies.

3 comments:

em nadim said...

sounds like the turkish bath in the middle east. i saw a bunch of old women 'browsing' for brides to their sons there.

TK said...

Kinky! Love the purse though. Have fun!

TK

diablo said...

ew, does she make you bark like a dog too?

and yes, great purse!