Saturday, March 10, 2007

Happy Happy Hour


After the hustle, I've got $15 refund from Chase. Yey! Power to the people! And I cancelled the card. I don't like their service. I have three other cards, so I didn't need it anyways. Heh.

I went for Happy Hour at Halo with Steven and Roberto last night. It was lots of fun. Kittens, please remember to stop me if I try to order Cosmo with Grey Goose next time. It's $14!! I always forget it's so expensive. It's delicious, though. So, from next time, unless I'm in the mood for an expensive drink, please stop me. I'll run out of cash for tips like last night, otherwise. Steven and Roberto, please also remember I owe you guys some bucks. Or not.

Anyways, after a few drinks, we went to Thai Tanic for a dinner. Seafood Drunken Noodle. Yum. Oh, please remember to stop me if I try to order their original cocktails next time. They are too sweet for me. And then we moved to this place called Titan's Ramrod across the street. Mmmmm...my first exposure to the....um, wonderland. It was fun. There was a banner of a local Rugby Football team. I don't remember the name of the team....I love Rugby. Rugby is the only sport I really enjoy watching. Sweaty big muscular men groan and tackle....who doesn't love it? Well, seriously I love Rugby.

I don't have a hangover today. I'm happy. I and my husband may go to Frederick this afternoon. Tomorrow, I'm planning to go shoe shopping. Search for a perfect pair of metallic silver shoes.

No comments: