Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Chase Customer Service

I've just had a fight with Customer Service of Chase credit card. I sent three e-mail inquiries. They failed to answer my question and kept sending me off-the-point automatic responses. They even suddenly closed my account. I called. I was transferred to three different people and forced to repeat my explanations I got no right answer. I'm sooooo frustrated. I will never use Chase again. But is there any better customer service? Do you know any? Sigh. 

2 comments:

em nadim said...

citi bank, although it's fees are a rip off if you are not careful, has been good for me. they even re-imbursed my debit card after my wallet was stolen without much trouble. and they have a free international calling center that works too.

Anonymous said...

Customer service ia always a problem. Hopefuly Citi Bank will offer you better options.