Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tasty!


I just had this instant Thai green carry with Jasmine rice. It's really good!

Hmmm...I checked the ingridient...it contains fish sause as I suspected. Sorry, my vegetarian friends. But other Tasty Bite products are vegan, and good, too.

I've finally fully recovered from three day long hangover from the last weekend. Friday night happy hour + two clubs-->6 hours long dinner&drinks (beer plus 3 bottles of wine for 3 people) at Yasuko's place on Saturday night-->Brunch with Steven, Roberto, Darryl and Mike at Beacon Bar (bad bloody mary and lots of mimosa) and two drinks at Halo on Sunday. I didn't drink at all on Monday. I had a dinner with my co-workers at Kaz Sushi Bistro and had some beer yesterday. I ran into Margot there. I'm totally "clean" now. Yey.

2 comments:

vuboq said...

I haven't had a drink since Sunday night. Yay me.

Not that I'm avoiding alcohol on purpose, it's that I don't have any at home and I'm too cheap to buy more.

Interested in doing happy hour on Friday? I'll send out an email tomorrow ...

diablo said...

i like tasty bites indian food. yummy.