Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm too old to be a party girl

Saturday night was my husband's birthday party. About
30 people came (I think), danced and drank. It was
fun. Maybe I was the one who had fun the most....a bad
hostess. But I was glad to see that my friends were
making friends with my other friends. My friends left
around 1:00am (I guess), but my husband told me some
of his friends stayed until 5:00am after I went to
bed.

Unfortunately, I can't throw a big party at home
anymore....I rented a party room in my apartment
building for $50. The building manager informed me
that the fee would be increased to $100. I can't
afford it. Or I just should move to a bigger apartment
which I can have more people. So, for my birthday in
May, I'm thinking of a small gathering with my close
friends at home, or Saturday Afternoon Margarita
Tomokito's Birthday Edition at Alero, or happy hour at
Halo.....

In addition, I'm thinking of having a small gathering
of 5-6 people just to watch everyone's pick of
favorite Sex and the City episodes drinking Cosmos.
Must be fun.

I had a little hangover Sunday morning. My husband's
mother invited us for a lunch at her place. After
lunch, we played Argentinean dice game. It was fun to
hear my usually-refined-mother-in-law cursing a lot in
Spanish during the game. It's Argentinean thing.

At night, I and my husband watched a DVD "Queens
(Reinas)." When this movie was released last year, it
didn't get very good reviews. But actually I liked the
movie. It's not a great movie, but good. I'm still
waiting for "Little Miss Sunshine" to arrive.

The sky is getting clear! Woo hoo! I'm wearing my new
Manolo which is my Christmas present to myself
today....I had to be so careful to walk in the rain
this morning.

I'll have a lunch with my friends at Cafe Asia. Yum.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

http://mail.yahoo.com

2 comments:

vuboq said...

we need a picture of the shoes!
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!!

diablo said...

hey! i have those shoes too! i'm sure you look much better in them.