Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tomokito is angry

Tomokito is angry. This morning, I was happy with the springy weather and decided to wear my Manolo Blahnik silver Sedaraby D’orsay a.k.a. Carrie’s stolen shoes. Plus, I picked Laura Bennett LBD spring coat (I'm still waiting to get her famous little black dress which is sold out and I'm on the waiting list. If you have one in XS, return it immediately). I was in good mood. I hopped on the bus and seated. The Hispanic guy sitting the back seat of the bus was staring at me and saying something dirty. I ignored it. When this guy passed by to get off the bus, he flipped my skirt!! I stood up, faced him and said “Do you want me to call the police? Huh? Do you think you are allowed to touch me? Huh? Who do you think you are. I will call the police.” He looked totally stupid and left. If I see him again in the bus, I’ll smash his balls.

Another angry story. Yesterday after DOS briefing, I went to the taxi waiting area in front of DOS building. There he was. The famous jerk driver (Five Star Cab, dark blue car). Since he was the first in the line, I had to take his taxi. I decided to walk back to the office. There are at least three victims of him including me.

Victim1: me

After the DOS briefing, I said bye-bye to other reporters and took his cab.

Jerk Driver (JD): If you know those people, why don’t you share the cab?

Me: Oh, they are going to the different direction.

JD: (Big sigh)

Me: I’m sorry, is there a problem?

JD: (Bigger sigh and threw his driver journal to the passenger seat) I’m not making money.

Me: But that’s not my fault.

JD: (Clicked his tongue)

Me: You know what? I’m getting off. I don’t like your attitude.

Then I left.


Victim2: an American reporter

He took JD’s cab from DOS to National Press building. The fare was $7.50 and he paid $8.

JD: Be more generous next time!!

He thought there never be the next time.


Victim 3: Korean reporter

She took JD’s cab at DOS. The same situation of mine.

JD: Why are you alone? You should have convinced the other people to split evenly the number of the people to take each cab!

Her: (speechless)

JD: (keep complaining until he arrives at National Press building)

I think I need a really good lunch.

No comments: