Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shoe or Sofa

It was one busy Sunday. I'm exhausted. I woke up around 10:30am on the couch. Yes, I was mad at my husband (again) and refused to sleep in the bed with him. I started organizing my closet and realized I had way too many clothes. So I started organizing my shoe closet (yes, of course I have a shoe closet) and realized I had way too many shoes. I decided to go to IKEA.

I bought a lovely side table, a small drawer and shoe boxes. I dropped by Trader Joe's and Whole Foods for grocery shopping. I came home, assembled the side table and drawer, totally ignoring my husband who was trying to talk to me and apologize, and organized my clothes and shoes. When I managed to clear the living room, it was 10:30pm. Gah.

At IKEA, I saw a nice sofa. It was like $400 or 500. I thought "Ew. It's expensive." Then I realized I have a (ok, not one. a few) pair of shoes which costs more than that. I thought I should stop buying those shoes. Seriously. Or I should buy the sofa.

1 comment:

vuboq said...

sofa or shoes? sofa or shoes? what a dilemma! I say SHOES!