Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jesus Rocks!

The other day, in a metro station, I passed by two young nuns. I overheard them chatting: "You know, like, Jesus is like...." "Yeah, totally. Like....." I thought it was funny. And I liked their outfit. It was gray and turquoise-ish color.

I was very hungover yesterday. I spent the whole day on the couch. Feeling that I wasted a day, this morning I decided to go to the gym early. The Silver Spring WSC opens at 8am on Sundays. I got there around 8:20am, being very motivated. I saw 5-6 people in front of the gym. They said the gym was not open yet. We waited, waited, waited.....Finally a staff showed up around 9am!!
We were given NO apology or explanation. I think I'll send them a very angry e-mail.

Because of this, I was late for the brunch at Mike's place. Mike prepared fantastic blueberry pancakes, vege-sausages, and eggs. Yum.

No comments: