Monday, September 03, 2007

The End of Summer

So, it's the end of summer (I'm going to Virginia Beach next weekend, though). It always makes me a little sad. Saturday was the last Saturday Afternoon Margarita for this summer. It was fun. But it wasn't the same as last summer. I guess it is also the end of an era (is it "the end of era" or "the end of the era"?? These definite articles make me crazy). It makes me sad. Very sad.

I love Jim Morrison, but "the end" is not my friend.

Maybe I should get a cable.....

2 comments:

vuboq said...

the end of AN era.

the great thing about the end of one era is that another era begins.

and being an optimist, i always think it will be a better one.

vuboq said...

oh. and you should get cable. i thought that's what the neighbors all decided. ;-)

we have to watch Project Runway somewhere!