Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Silver Shoes for Silver Spring


I've moved to Silver Spring! Yey.

My friends (Steve, Bobby, Aki, Steven, Roberto and Mike) and my husband's brother and friend helped us move last Saturday. Many thanks to them.

It's so good to have a living room separated from bedrooms.....because we lived in a studio. I feel that now I live in a real "home." It makes me want to buy some new things...a bigger TV, a wall clock, a new pair of shoes....OK, I bought this one. I know I should have saved money for mortgage....this one will be the last one. Maybe.

I couldn't sleep well at the first and second nights because of the traffic noise, but it seems that I've already got used to it. I haven't had problems sleeping since then.

I'll try to explore more about my new neighborhood this weekend.

1 comment:

vuboq said...

We are all *so* glad you moved the shoes before Saturday.