Tuesday, May 01, 2007

From Buenos Aires to Silver Spring


This puppy lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina. My husband's aunt has just adopted her.

I've just had Dulce de Leche Frappuccino at Starbucks. Hmmmm....yum. As you may know, Dulce de Leche is the Argentinians' national obsession.

I'm tiiiiiiirrrrrreeeeeddddd. I want to go home. Now.

BTW, thanks for the information for allergy drug. Actually it turned out that mine was a cold. I took some cold medicine, and I've been OK.

As some of you already know, I'm moving to Silver Spring soon. Yey! I'll make it official after the closing on Friday. I met some of my neighbor-to-bes last night, and they all seemed to be nice, except for a vicious, unrepentant, bitter, old, queen one:-p Stay tuned!

3 comments:

vuboq said...

cute puppy!

i know the vicious, unrepentant, bitter, old queen is your FAVORITE new neighbor!

em nadim said...

i heard he's very cute. or is that a rumor?

Anonymous said...

Which part of Silver Spring are you going to live? It'll be easy for me to see you next time when I'm down there. Can't wait see your new place!

Oikawa-san