Monday, October 23, 2006

Never say never


I'm testing to blog via e-mail. I hope it works.

My weekend was perfect until around 11:00pm on Saturday...according to Angel
Roberto, who kindly took care of this drunk puking idiot. I went to Ray and
Joey's house warming party in Arlington. The party was lots of fun. I had
ONLY three martinis but somehow got drunk miserably. I got sick in a merto
and puked to a garbage can at the Metro Center station, again, according to
Angel Roberto. I vaguely remember I puked and said "I....'m sooooorrryyyyy"
to Roberto. He called my husband and my husband picked me up outside of the
station.

Next morning, I realized my wallet was missing. Then I got a call from a
hotel near the metro station, saying someone found my wallet and brought it
to the hotel. It's a miracle! My wallet was returned with my driver's
licence and all credit cards! And they were not used! But just in case, I
cancelled all cards.

I promised to my husband I wouldn't drink until his birthday party in
January.

I'll NEVER drink that way again. NEVER!

I'll blog about my trip to Rhode Island and Connecticut later.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

1 comment:

vuboq said...

Never say never, sweetie! There's a pumpkin carving party on the horizon!!!