Friday, September 08, 2006

Yey to Friday!

Today I wear a metallic-silver 80s vintage dress. I thought it might be inappropriate for the office, but today's Friday. I just avoided to match red stilettoes with it.

Yesterday I made a day trip to West Virginia to report about the Cold War era secret "bunker." It took four hours driving each way. On the half way to get there, I noticed my car was about to be out of gas. I kept driving trying to find a sign of gas station. 5 miles....10 miles....15 miles....no gas station. The alarm started blinking. Still no gas station. I was panicked. 20 miles....25 miles....It was literally in the middle of nowhere surrounded by mountains, and there were very few cars on the highway. Ahhhhh.....then finally I found a sign!! Thank Buddha!!I think there should be a sign something like "there will be no gas station 30 miles from this point."

I and my husband will go to Virginia Beach this weekend. Maybe I won't get into the water....I'm afraid of stingray.....or jelly fish. I just want to relax on the beach. We'll stay in a hotel we stayed last year. It's on the beach and has a heart-shaped Jacuzzi! I made an appointment for a Spa treatment there as well.

Yey to Friday! And Happy Hour!

ともきーと (I try if Japanese font works. Does it?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i come with you?

Tomokito said...

of course! do you want to share the heart-shaped Jacuzzi with me??

em nadim said...

i can't think of a better person to share the heart-shaped jacuzzi with..