Sunday, March 23, 2008

No plan

My next door neighbor is getting married with her super-cute boyfriend. They are such a cute, nice and sweet couple. This news makes me smile. They broke the news at her birthday/egg dying party last night. I thought "egg dying" was some sort of killing eggs.....you know, "dying" and "dying"....me no like english. We made many colorful dead eggs. Lots of wine. Fun.

Today I have absolutely no plan. My husband is working and not coming back until 4pm. Which is good. But I was planning to go shopping, maybe to Arundel Mall where Neiman Marcus outlet store is. Then I realized most of the stores are closed for Easter today. Easter sucks. I'm Buddhist, you know?

I may catch up with some reading, watch DVD, and try to say bye to my fellow international bloggers who have been staying at VUBOQ's since last weekend. And I may make some margaritas in the afternoon.

No comments: