Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bye Bye Manolos

There is another thing I got in Japan besides straight hair. New lap top! Woo hoo! It was about time to abandon my f%&$ing slow 5 years old computer. This new lap top has Wi-Fi and web-cam. I chatted with Nida, my friend who left me for Canada (sob), with web-cam the other day. And I'm blogging on my couch having dirty martini and watching Sex & the City. And my husband is not home. I'm in heaven!

There is one bad news. The COOP board just voted for the most expensive budget plan tonight. I can't believe it! My monthly COOP fee will increase for 80 f%$&ing dollars! I have to give up my manolos or start standing on the street. Or start pimping my husband. Or my downstairs neighbor:-p

1 comment:

em nadim said...

I love the pimping idea.

Can you guys overrule the vote by a revolution?

In solidarity, I'm going to rent Sex and the City tonight.