Monday, January 14, 2008

belated update

OK, it’s time to update.

Happy New Year everyone!!


To make a loooooong story very very short:

I spent a week with my family in Japan (12/23-12/31).

I cerebrated New Year at VUBOQ’s party. Fun!

I went to Iowa (1/2-1/4). Not fun.

I went to New Hampshire and saw Hillary’s tear (1/5-1/9). Exhausted.

The fact that I drove to Portsmouth, NH and saw Hillary’s tear with my own eyes but other reporters who didn’t bother to go there also wrote a news story as if they were there, has bothered and haunted me since then. I know I should move on, but it keeps haunting me. AGH.

Oh, there is one big news. My hair is now straight. Woo Hoo! Thanks to the Japanese new hair straightening technology, my hair is perfectly straight and shiny. My hair has never been completely straight since I was 6-7 years old. I’m happy. I’m no longer Sandra Oh! BTW, at Steveandbobby’s Christmas tree decorating party in December, a Cambodian guy said I looked like Vera Wang. Hmmmm……I like the wedding dresses she designed (I don’t particularly like her other lines), but…..Well, it’s better than being told that I looked like Fusako Shigenobu, a infamous Japanese terrorist….Do I?


I have been looking at this pair of shoes for some time. I'm still not sure if I should buy them.

No comments: