Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm bi-partisan

I and my friend had a very important political discussion this morning. Which politician is f**kable and which one is not. Yes, there was the same conversation in a SATC episode. This morning, this photo of Putin prompted the conversation.

For me, he is definitely f-able. Bush might also have a good body, but No-no. It's nothing political. I just can't do him. Bill Clinton, yes-yes. Whatever people say, I still think he is sexy. Among 2008 hopefuls.....maybe Obama after having seen his "beach babe" photo.

Oh, I saw Ari Fleisher on today's Washington Post. Well, he is not a politician, but I've always thought he is sexy. See, I'm bi-partisan on this matter.

I'm leaving for a business trip tonight. I'm still working on the post on Hawaii vacation....never ending.....

3 comments:

em nadim said...

if that was a different time you would also be part of non-alliance movt.

diablo said...

HEY, you stole my entry!!! except for most of your main points. :)

TK said...

I can't think of anyone except Adrian Fenty, who I find stangely hot.