Thursday, June 28, 2007

I've just got robbed....by the dentist

I just came back from the dentist. I was robbed of $480. $480!! I could buy two manolos on sale at Neiman Marcus with that money! It's outrageous. I saw the movie "Sicko" last weekend. Of course the movie is biased and I don't agree with everything Michael Moore says, but I can say one thing: medical cost is way too expensive in this country. When I go to Japan maybe this winter, I will temporarily move my residency to my hometown and get insurance to have my another tooth fixed there. Many Japanese do that. My co-worker, who is originally from Japan but now has a US citizenship, says that she usually goes to Japan to see the dentist. Because it is cheaper even without an insurance.

Who's stealing the money, anyways?

No comments: