Monday, April 23, 2007

Amy Winehouse

I'm in JFK airport and heading back to DC soon. I'm on Wi-Fi and enjoying a glass of dirty martini with Grey Goose. It's a little treat for me after the four-day business trip. I couldn't have any Long Island Ice Tea in Long Island.....I had beer, the second worst sushi, Chinese take-out and some Portuguese food. There are many Portuguese people living there. I don't know why. Oh, and a lovely Mexican illegal immigrant bought me a coffee and a cake. Gracias, Jose:-)

I listened to this song "You know I'm no good" once at JR's and last night on MTV. I really like it. And the singer, Amy Winehouse has a drinking problem. Perfect! I'll definitely download her songs.

1 comment:

diablo said...

yo toe :) you can download one of amy's songs at jockohomo's blog: http://www.jockohomo.com/datapanik/it's a fun one - Back To Black (Mushtaq Vocal Remix)